Operator (Oil Gas- Pressure pump)- UAE
Operate and monitor process plant and facilities in the assigned area as per operating procedures and Company’s HSE standards.
• Carry out assigned Operational work safely to assigned standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Carry out routine checks on equipment for abnormalities to report defects noted in equipment and coordinate with the reporting supervisor to arrange for servicing.
• Adjust and monitor the alternations of speeds, temperatures, pressures and flow rates as necessary to ensure that shutdown and start-up operations are effectively performed.
• Prepare the plant / equipment for maintenance to ensure accurate and proper functioning and in synchronization with other equipment and plant.
• Receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures and while following all HSE procedures and rules.
• Operate related machinery & equipment safely and efficiently as per Company’s standards and instructions.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Obtain work permits, follow up on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures
• Carry out duties as Auxiliary Fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan
• Communicate and follow instructions of the Supervisor to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
• Prepare various key Performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal.
Send CV to Anisha.Jayan@alrawabit.com